Our Youth Panel aims to meet on the second week of each month to assess the applications we have received during the previous month. The deadline for each meeting is the last day of the previous month.
We will send you a confirmation email to let you know that your application has been received. It may take up to two weeks to review your application and make a decision following the close of the deadline. If your application is successful, it may take up to a further two weeks for your payment to be processed.
- You submit your application to us on Tuesday 8th January 2019.
- The deadline for January applications is the last day of the month – Thursday 31st January 2019.
- The Youth Panel will meet in the second week in February to review all January applications.
- If your application is successful, it can take up to two weeks (towards the end of February) until you receive your funding.
The starting date of your project or activity must be at least one month after the deadline date.
Please keep this in mind if your project has a short or urgent timescale.
The Application Process
1. Download an application form.
Please send the completed form to email@example.com along with any supporting documentation such as images, videos or text.
2. We will contact you when it has been received.
Please let us know if you do not receive this email within 2 days.
3. We will contact you to let you know if your application has been progressed.
If your application is progressed it will be assessed at the next Youth Panel meeting (this email will contain the date of the next meeting and the date you will receive your decision).
4. We will inform you whether your application has been successful or unsuccessful.
If successful, we will ask for your bank details and begin the process of paying the money into your account. Please note it can take up to 2 weeks for the money to be paid into your account (this is a Dundee City Council process and we have no control over this – we would be grateful if you could let us know when the money has been received or if it has not been received within two weeks).
We will contact you after the money has been paid into your account to find out how your project/activity is going, for a short report on the progress of your project/activity and evidence on how the money is being spent.